Charlie will be the coolest kid in school when he gets to say- I was born in 2009 suckas.... (kind of like how I was jealous of my cousin Christina b/c she got to say she was born in 1978 and I was '79.)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
happy new year!
Charlie rang in the new year with lots of great friends. This is already his 4th party (not of the evening, but in life)-- what an animal!



Charlie will be the coolest kid in school when he gets to say- I was born in 2009 suckas.... (kind of like how I was jealous of my cousin Christina b/c she got to say she was born in 1978 and I was '79.)
Charlie will be the coolest kid in school when he gets to say- I was born in 2009 suckas.... (kind of like how I was jealous of my cousin Christina b/c she got to say she was born in 1978 and I was '79.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment