Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

grrrrr gators!



Charlie and I had the opportunity to spend some time with the LaBash side of the family in Florida for a few days! It was awesome getting to introduce him to everyone! (note the retro "florida" T--- it was mine!)

Having a heart to heart with Auntie Pam


Auntie Bev is talking to me about her latest painting technique. -
She's an incredible artist!


Hey Uncle Jerry, you came from Oregon huh...tell me how I can grow whiskers too...


I love my cousin Niki!


Auntie Linda giving me her racing secrets-- She just finished running the Boston Marathon last week! I do love to run, I just have to learn to balance a little better!


Discussing hair product with Uncle Farley- "what works for you? I'm working on my windblown beachy look too"


Uncle Joe is teaching me how to speak with a southern accent. My first word: "acorn" or as I'm supposed to say --- "A-Kern"


Some play time with Grammy in the morning!



Papa Charlie- I heart him.


To the beach we go! Auntie Bev is introducing me to the sand for the first time! I love it. I wanted to eat it, but momma said no.


First dip in the Atlantic Ocean



A little beach snooze- notice how the humidity gives my hair nice body


A little family "Beatles" rockband!


Silly Auntie Bev, my cousin Megan, Auntie Linda and Auntie Pam


The LaBash siblings together again! Auntie Pam, Papa Charlie, Uncle Jerry & Auntie Bev- we LOVE you!


Don't forget me mom!




On the last day, Grammy, Momma & Auntie Pam let me take off my diaper. I have never smiled so big! This is also the beginning stages of Charlie sitting alone! (hopefully not the beginning stages of Charlie as a streaker)

No comments:

Post a Comment