Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

C&A's wedding!

I'm a sucker for pretty wedding details... Chrissy & Adam's wedding had many for me to drool over.

Here are a few from the weekend-- thank you also to Christina for helping get some great shots!
(many photos are not mine but of the extremely talented John F. Martin Photography http://jfmweddings.com/)
..................................

a bridal tea hosted by "auntie" ronnie





on to the rehearsal & dinner




........................
wedding day!!!







THE most handsome usher & ring bearer in the history of time.



time to get ready!


A great nap, a little hair gel, new duds... let's get this party started!



There are NO words to describe how beautiful my sister Chrissy is.




seriously...
---------------
Someone tried to steal the spotlight...




Family shots--









On to the reception!


hop in- I'll take you anywhere you want to go.




Oh please, a standing ovation was not necessary...


I even got to help pops with his toast!



"What?! I have to go to bed?-- Oh well, I love you Aunt Chrissy & Uncle Adam. Thanks for letting me bear the rings! night night..."


Fabulous desserts by The Chocolate Gallery Café! www.chocolategallerycafe.com
--------------------
Photobooth fun! - John F. Martin says... "Ummm, THAT photobooth set a record"



We are a new family!


We will always be C.C.K.C.L! Love you people.
-------------------------------------------------------

Those who dip chocolate together, stay together...
Congratulations Chrissy & Adam! What a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment